Saturday, June 2, 2012

Journal Entry: DFW Crosswind Landing



[4:38pm Texas Time] 

I am in Dallas. Oy. So tired. Passport control/customs/screening seemed to take forever, but I am tired. 

The flight was long and boring. About an hour and a half before landing I thought I was going to be sick. Luckily I got a sprite from the stewardess and took a half a chloratab and felt better. Poor girl next to me threw up. I gave her my blanket as there [were] no air sick bags. She was embarrassed. I told her I’m sure it happens a lot. The landing was really rough. One of the roughest I think I’ve ever had. We were thrown sideways, and if the engine [on the wing] had hit the ground I wouldn’t have been shocked. I didn’t have much time to think about any of it though because I was trying to help the girl next to me. I think her name was Adrianna.

My head still hurts a bit because there was a screaming kid for part of the flight right in front of us. 

I’m eating fries at Bennigan’s at DFW. [French fries are great for a restless stomach.]

No comments:

Post a Comment