Friday, May 16, 2014

School is out!

And it's about time. Of course to start off the three week break, my feet decided not to mind me, and tripped over a rock. I'm pretty skint up and I landed on a case of canned dog food that I was carrying. My chest bent the cans on one side. Luckily, it doesn't appear that I've broken anything. I just hurt like a son of a bitch when I move.

Why did I buy dog food? Well, we rescued a seven pound chihuahua mix. Some stupid bastard had dumped him at the corner near where we live. He's a cutie (and I don't even really care for chihuahuas, but when the universe gives you a dog, you gotta take it). He wouldn't eat the dry food our lab eats, so I went to the pet store and bought him some Evo canned food. Then I was carrying it to the garage, and bam!

I'm leaving on Tuesday to go to visit my mother and sister in NC. Hopefully my bruises will be on the mend by then. I'm such a klutz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment