Thursday, May 14, 2009

Journal Entry: Terminal 5 Fail

11:45am

I don't know what all the hype was about the new terminal 5 at Heathrow. It sucks! There's no fast food restaurants, no food court, it's loud, the escalators are like nails across a blackboard and they don't put what gate you're supposed to be at until an hour before departure and they tell people not to go to the other two concourses, which are reached by a train, until the screen says the gate which means no one knows where they need to be, so it's really crowded in the main area. The gates on the other hand are empty! Finally they announce my gate and there is enough seating here at this gate for two or three flights. Maybe more. I don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm exhausted. I suppose V. made her connection, as she hasn't called me.

No comments:

Post a Comment