Saturday, May 30, 2009

Journal Entry: Peace and Quiet and Family



So I’ve lost something else. I’m at Taine’s. We had a wonderful day. Scones, clotted cream and tea. And strawberry jam. Yum. So I was showing her all the things I’ve bought, and the keychain I bought at Montségur is missing. Maybe it fell out of the bag or something. It was small. Maybe I can find one like to for sale online later. It was in the bag with the illuminated manuscript post cards I bought, and I still have those. I don’t remember putting it anywhere else. I don’t know.


So after Taine picked me up at the train station, her friend was with her, who’s name is also Tonya, we went back to the house. Her friend had to leave soon after and so then Taine and I decided to go to Harwich. We went to the store first though, and she bought some groceries. Harwich is where the Mayflower set sail for the New World. The captain’s house is still standing there.



The Captain of the Mayflower's House - Harwich UK
Then we went back to her house and had tea. It’s nice having some privacy and some peace and quiet.

It’s quite late now and I have to get up early. Taine has invited me to go to church with her. It should be interesting. I’ve never been to an Anglican church before.

No comments:

Post a Comment