Saturday, June 6, 2009

Journal Entry: On the Plane - Homeward Bound



I’m on the plane. Had to take a bus from the terminal to the plane. I guess that’s just the way they do it at the new terminal five. I have fifteen pounds left. Mainly because I didn’t have to buy anything to eat and drink in the terminal because I was in business. They had all sorts of drinks and pastries in the lounge. They also had free internet and Lynn sent me her address because she wanted a post card. Luckily WH Smith sold stamps and there was a post box so I wrote one out to her and mailed it. I also sent another one to Jan, Andy and V. since they only sold stamps in books of four.

Well that last paragraph is a little run on.

Ah, the steward just brought me some orange juice. Lovely! I’ll be sure to save my money and my miles and only fly business class from now on. My legs are just too long for economy. And because of this it makes me feel squished the whole time and then I wind up feeling claustrophobic. 

I found a new purple pen in Warwick at an art supply store, but haven’t had to switch yet because I still have ink in this one amazingly enough. It went down fast at first and I thought I’d run out pages ago.

The skin on my left thumb is cracked and I keep hitting it on things, not fun! I keep jabbing the pen into it too when I go to re-cap it. Ugh. Last week it was my other thumb that was sore because my nail broke and took skin with it. Just about the time it got better, the other one cracked open, probably from my skin being dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment