Saturday, June 6, 2009

Journal Entry: Time Unknown - Over the Atlantic



We’re in the air over the Atlantic. I don’t know the exact time for where we are, but it’s 1:16pm back in Britain.

We were given a choice of lunches, and I chose beef with potatoes. They also gave us a salad before hand and desert after. Some really good ice cream called “Beechdean” for the brand name. We’re supposed to have tea and scones later which I’m looking forward to. The candy they gave us was good too, by “Lily O’Briens.” I think the pen is finally out of ink.

So, here’s the new pen! It’s a “Zig” pen that was on clearance. Very spiffy. Next time I go trudging about Europe, I shall be sure to bring a few nice “Zig” pens with me since it seems to write better than the other ones. The purple one I was using from Mirepoix was a nice color but had problems writing smoothly, consistently.

It's good to be king...

No comments:

Post a Comment