Saturday, June 6, 2009

Journal Entry: On the Way to Heathrow



Homeward journey commences. I’m now on the Heathrow Express to Heathrow Airport. I’m flying business so I go from roughing it to luxury. It’ll be a long time before I’ll have the miles to get upgraded again. Next time Andy is coming with me and we can rent an apartment, probably in the Pyrenees.

I missed the underground train to Paddington by ten seconds and had to wait nearly fifteen minutes for another train. It’s a good thing I leave early. Then I missed the first Heathrow Express by about ten seconds too. But there was another one in fifteen minutes.

[redacted]

I wish that Lynn had let me know earlier that she wanted a postcard. She complained on facebook about it on the 3rd. If she’d given me her address then, I could have sent her one yesterday, but I didn’t have her address. So it’ll have to be next time. 

I’m ready to be home, I miss Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment