Monday, May 14, 2012

Journal Entry: Business Venture Ideas & First Morning in Rome



I woke up multiple times in the night. About midnight and again about 3a. I got out of bed about 5:30a. I got dressed and went for a walk. I bought my ticket to Napoli for Wednesday. The Eurostar was too expensive. I got a first class seat on the regional train for €19. I need to open a taco stand here. Breakfast is nothing but sugary pastries. I did get an espresso at McDonalds for €0.90.

I walked down to the Coliseum and took some pictures. There were hardly any people around, because it was so early. 
 
The Best Time to See the Coliseum - Very Early in the Morning
My stomach is still sore to the touch on the right side. I probably pulled a muscle from being contorted on the plane. Those seats are so damned uncomfortable. I took some aspirin and that helped. I wonder if I can buy ice around here. A taco stand and an ice machine. I’m gonna go into business in Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment