Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Journal Entry: Departing Carcassonne



I am packed. This place was amazing. The hostel is great. I hope St. Christopher’s in Paris is still good. 
Ready to Go
I am going to check out at 8a. I have to return the rental car at 8:30. I did not get gas last night. Gazole, or diesel, was cheaper down near Foix by about five cents per liter. It is about €1.41 here. Cheaper than the motorway on the way here from Marseille. The rental lady told me that they have had people put gasoline in the diesel cars. I told her that’s just stupid LOL. She said it happens frequently. I guess people are dumb. Some people anyway. 

After that my train doesn’t leave for almost two hours. 

My digestion is really messed up. I think next time I come to Europe, Andy and I will rent an apartment in or near Carcassonne. Then we can cook for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment