Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Journal Entry: Hostel Room Mix-up



I made it to the hostel. They mixed up my room reservation, and I am not in the room I requested. There is no ensuite bath. They said they would move me to the right room for the next two nights. I had pizza and beer for dinner. I probably shouldn’t have, but I didn’t feel like anything else, and certainly didn’t feel like looking for something and wind up eating pizza in the end anyway. 
 
Nice in the Evening - from Hostel St. Exupery
I got a sim card for my phone. It was €15 for the sim card and €5 worth of time. It is €.80 to call home but I can receive incoming calls for free, and the rate for Jan’s calling card is less than it was for the Italian one. Apparently the rates vary by city. 

What am I doing tomorrow? I’m not entirely sure. I guess I’ll go to the market and maybe to the castle hill. The shuttle doesn’t run to and from the hostel between noon and five so I better come up with something entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment