Thursday, May 24, 2012

Journal Entry: Chewable Aspirin



I’ve had dinner, I just ate pizza here and had a Hoegaarden beer. Cost me €10. That’s not too bad. 

It’s not even 9 and I’m whooped. All the walking has just about done me in. I had originally planned to take it easy in Nice. Hah! So much for that. 

Oh! A funny story. This morning. I had run out of Aspirin yesterday so I had bought some at the Pharmacy by the train station. I opened them last night and they were very big. I thought they were dissolvable tablets, like the “Goody’s” at home. That you drop them in a glass and then drink it. Well so, this morning I get a glass at breakfast and put them in some water, but they don’t dissolve. So I mixed them up with a knife, but they didn’t really dissolve. I thought wth? Am I supposed to swallow these things as big as they are? Well I licked the knife, and it was sweet. They were chewable tablets. LOL!

Anyway, I am going to read some Rick Steves. I hope Andy is feeling better. He was having a rough time of it with me being away.

No comments:

Post a Comment