Saturday, May 19, 2012

Journal Entry: The Train to Florence



I am on the train to Florence. We just left Termini. There was no one to check me out at the hostel, as everyone is on Italian time. I left my keys in the box. This time I stopped at the same cafĂ© as I did on the first morning. They have better cappuccino than the place from yesterday. 

I need to find the American food place in Florence. I want eggs for breakfast! I had two bananas this morning and a few veggie chips. 

I got on the correct train to Napoili. I was very early, I had plenty of time. My glasses have been so dirty from all the dust, I bought some more glass wipes from a pharmacy at Napoli Centrale. They were only €3.40. Well worth it. Now I can clean my glasses every morning. 

Looking out the train window - somewhere in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment