Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Journal Entry: Departing Pisa



I forgot to email Jan. I will call her from Ventimiglia, which is still in Italy. It will be late enough then. I have checked out of the hostel, had a cappuccino on the way to the train station and am sitting on the platform. I am pretty early, but better early than late. 

There were to Chinese girls in the room last night. Both grad students, studying in Florida. One was doing Computer Science. Her name was Nan, the other one was studying something to do with finance, her name was Sun. Both were from Beijing. 

I cooked eggs and Pancetta for breakfast. It was very good. I still have bananas for the train ride. 

Three years ago on this day V. and I arrived in Carcassonne. I will be there on Sunday. To be honest, I am ready to go home. I want to hug Andy [my husband] and Sammy [our black lab]. 

Outside the Pisa Train Station

No comments:

Post a Comment